Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20166 ZAR / RUB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,553 (руб 92,005) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)