Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.230 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 186% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 77,351 ($5,436) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wuxi costs 元4,500 (about 1 hour ago)