Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39016 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,022 (ARS $53,881) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)