Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.885 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,159 (R$ 9,050) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)