Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.562 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,874 (€2,463) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)