Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.708 ZAR / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 944 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)