Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.671 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,221 (5,509 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)