Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.391 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 19,549 (5,765 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (30 minutes ago)