Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.899 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,183 (5,689 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)