Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.516 ZAR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 803 prices entered by 92 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,960 (20,422 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)