Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.446 ZAR / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 744 prices entered by 99 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,393 (15,487 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)