Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.337 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 140 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,242 ($2,109) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (44 minutes ago)