Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.460 ZAR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,182 ($2,262) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)