Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.836 ZAR / GTQ
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,434 (Q14,400) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)