Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00032 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,322 (﷼ 62,566,601) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)