Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01523 ZAR / KPW *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 45,351 (2,978,032 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)