Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04587 ZAR / VES *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,726 (713,462 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)