Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 409%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23252 ZAR / VES *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 120% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 61,735 (265,500 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)