Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46358 ZAR / UYU
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 48% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,963 ($U79,735) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (39 minutes ago)