Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02040 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,815 (CH$1,657,840) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)