Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.889 ZAR / PEN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,851 (S/. 5,362) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)