Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.562 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,067 (€1,447) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)