Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28197 ZAR / MKD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 29,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 22,941 (81,361 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)