Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.073 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,624 ($b13,810) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)