Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.039 ZAR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 798 prices entered by 103 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)