Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 ZAR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 701 prices entered by 76 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)