Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.136 ZAR / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 888 prices entered by 100 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 67% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)