Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 ZAR / PGK
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,259 (7,403 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)