Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12000 ZAR / NPR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 35,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,628 (₨ 171,897) in Pokhara.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)