Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.812 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,207 (R$ 7,924) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)