Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03679 ZAR / KZT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 34,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 12,906 (350,812 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)