Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 893 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11898 ZAR / PKR *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 20% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 20,903 (₨175,685) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)