Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.837 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,570 (R$ 7,445) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)