Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03813 ZAR / KZT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 22% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,949 (575,647 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)