Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03668 ZAR / KZT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,032 (655,248 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)