Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 754 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.922 ZAR / SRD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,907 (12,436 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)