Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 672 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.843 ZAR / SRD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 44% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,317 (9,397 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)