Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18433 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 12% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,758 (₨134,313) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)