Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19701 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,757 (₨110,435) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)