Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.282 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 217% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 92,046 ($6,445) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)