Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 733 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.665 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 234% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 93,428 ($6,371) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)