Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.858 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 74,590 ($5,382) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 36,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)