Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.480 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 32% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,607 ($2,853) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)