Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 30,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,428 (18,703 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)