Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.503 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 25,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,490 (15,633 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)