Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.562 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 57% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,168 (€2,690) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)