Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.618 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 71% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,935 (€2,885) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)