Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.042 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 26,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 23,572 ($b11,544) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (about 2 hours ago)