Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.685 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,650 (R$ 9,403) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 31,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)