Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.446 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 28,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,528 (7,697 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)