Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27135 ZAR / MKD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 24,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,390 (64,087 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (34 minutes ago)