Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12957 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 48,879 (¥377,251) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)