Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13390 ZAR / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 751 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 44% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 18,618 (139,041 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)