Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.748 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,545 (Mex$ 44,838) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)