Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.901 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 60,745 (15,570 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)