Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.999 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 124% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 53,799 (13,453 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 24,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)