Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.508 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 56,311 (16,052 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)