Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12649 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 43,111 (¥340,823) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 33,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (39 minutes ago)