Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12937 ZAR / JPY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 52,627 (¥406,798) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)