Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 ZAR / ZMW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 45,205 (36,571 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (30 minutes ago)