Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.215 ZAR / ZMW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 42,106 (34,642 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 2 hours ago)