Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.742 ZAR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)