Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.055 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 33,032 (16,071元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 30,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)