Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 688 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.117 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,167 (元13,303) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)