Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.966 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 47,636 (C$4,344) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 28,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)