Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 883 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.328 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,845 (C$3,761) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 35,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)