Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.623 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 34% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,724 (C$3,609) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 26,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)