Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.729 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 24% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 39,623 (€2,519) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 32,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)