Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.965 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 26,556 (2,665 Dinar) in Nalut.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)