Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.181 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 34,967 (3,809 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)