Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.392 ZAR / LYD *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 24% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,890 (3,453 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)