Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13435 ZAR / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 17% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)