Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,199 (17,894 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)